Check out our VAWA Compliance Program:
- Comprehensive training for students, faculty, and staff.
- Meets VAWA training requirements for primary and ongoing prevention and awareness programs.
- Prevention education on dating violence, domestic violence, sexual assault, and stalking (DVDVSAS).
- Informed by research.
- Assessed for outcome.
Forming Healthy Relationships
It's easy to take healthy relationships for granted. This module covers:
- Relationship values and basic relational skills
- Helps participants recognize healthy relationships and prevent relationship violence
- Identifies signs of an unhealthy relationship, and warning signs of dating violence and domestic violence
Violent crimes, including sexual assault, are a college campus reality. This module covers:
All training is conducted to carefully avoid victim blaming.
- Definitions of non-consensual sex, sexual assault, acquaintance rape and date rape
- Legal consequences for these violent crimes
- Sexual violence
- Sexual assault prevention
- Ways to empower participants and others
- Commonly held myths about sexual assault
Harmful behaviors that can lead to dangerous situations – including assault – include:
This module covers simple, effective techniques to prevent dangerous and predatory stalking.
- subtle threats
- emotional abuse
With a focus on bystander intervention training and crisis intervention techniques, this module:
- Offers practical ways to empower members of your campus community to protect one another.
- Equips participants to see bystander intervention as a natural extension of their global citizenship.